Saturday, October 17, 2015

Genius Hour Update: Asking the Right Questions

We are a few weeks into our genius hour project.  Our students are in a junior learning strategies class and have varied levels of ability but all are enthusiastic about the project.  We are at the project approval stage but I want to take some time to get the students generating some focus questions.  I feel like I want to connect the projects to inquiry by using questions for focus.  I imagine that they will all look very similar but since I have these same students next semester as well, for the most part, I think it is a good time to plant the idea of generating questions to guide inquiry.

Once the questions have been set, it will be time to research and make lists of resources and materials they will need to complete the projects.  I am looking forward to getting the projects underway.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-12735425-6