Saturday, June 26, 2010

Things can change in an instant

It is amazing how quickly things can change.  With life's worries and responsibilities, we forget how our world can change for the better in just a few days. 

This fall, after years of trying, my sister and her husband had my nephew Shane.  Suddenly, like a miracle, their lives were changed.  After years of making art, my husband got both gallery representation and won Best in Show at the LaCloche Art Show (big show in my hometown) in the span of a few weeks.  Lately, things are going pretty well for me too.

But, there were times over the past few years when it seemed like the bad changes outweighed the good.  So, I am writing it down so I don't forget the good stuff when things are bad.  I know it is true for me and I know it will be true for my friends that are living the bad: things can change in an instant... you just have to pack your boxes and wait for the good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-12735425-6