Wednesday, August 28, 2013

WECDSB's first Google Summit

I am at our Board's first Google Summit.  I am hoping to get some new ideas for the upcoming school year.  I am really excited for tomorrow's Advanced session "Everything Google".



The WECDSB Google Summit website has more information.  It is exciting to see so many teachers getting into Google educational apps!

Hurray to Doug Sadler (my tech mentor), Joe Sisco (GCT!) and John Ulicny (our Tech S.O.) and everyone else involved for pushing the envelope and putting us on the cutting edge (some cliques for this momentous occasion).

I am also sitting with my first Associate teacher from my Faculty of Ed years, Suzanne DeFroy.  It is nice to collaborate with her after all this time.


1 comment:

  1. hello there and thank you for your information – I've certainly picked up
    something new from right here. I did however expertise several technical points
    using this site, since I experienced to reload the web site many times previous to I
    could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK?

    Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score
    if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail
    and could look out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content.
    Make sure you update this again soon.

    My web page :: website worth script

    ReplyDelete

 
UA-12735425-6